Display Bug
  • I have found a bug in the last update for the iOS version of the app. I am using the pro version of the app on iPhone 4 CDMA iOS 7 (Jailbroken now but the bug existed since before I installed the jaibreak). I'm sorry for reporting this so late, but here is what I see upon tapping to remove the UI elements while viewing an image.

(Click images for full size)
    imageimage

There is a blank space that remains on the bottom even upon zooming into the image. I have re-installed the app which did not fix the issue, sadly. I'm not sure if this is just me having this problem, but some help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
  • 1 Comment Ordenar por
  • This must be related to how iOS 7 handle the Navigation Bar and the Status Bar. We tested a few months ago the current version (1.2.2) on iOS 7 with an 4S and an iPad 3 and we didn't notice a problem like this, so it may no happening to everybody.

The app requires an update to work properly on iOS 7, we have been working on it for the past few months, but it's taking more time than we expected.

You won't see this problem on the next update:
    imageimage
    (presentation is not final)

We are planing to release the update this February.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!