'Error - Status code: 500' displaying
  • Perhaps someone can provide me with some guidance. Just today when performing a search in my anime boxes app, I got the following error message:

'Error - Status code: 500'

I have been using previous searches that worked up until yesterday. Is this maybe a temporary issue, or something more serious?

I am using the iPhone version of the app, running on IOS 9.3.5, using the app's default server.
  • 4 Comments Ordenar por
  • Also having issues on latest Android app download, using default server and not logged in

It might be danbooru, it might be the app's communication with the server, idk
  • It seems to be working fine now, maybe it was temporal problem. Will check again later in case it happens again.
  • Seems fixed for me now, thanks for update
  • "It seems to be working fine now, maybe it was temporal problem. Will check again later in case it happens again."

I just attempted a search under the condition in which I originally reported the problem, and happy to convey that it worked properly... Glad it turned to be a temporary issue this time around!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!