Blacklist improvement
  • Maybe my tastes are super narrow, but I tend to have a huge blacklist. It would be fantastic if the app could either 1) import blacklist from booru account, 2) accept a mass paste of a whole list of tags, 3) have the option to edit a tags list file directly, and/or 4) when long pressing a tag in a post's tag list, have an option to add to blacklist.

Would make curating of visible posts very simple and easy to use.
  • 1 Comment Ordenar por
  • Most boorus (if not all) don't provide API for this. Also, the app validates different the blacklist from the rules on boorus.

Anime boxes only accepts rules on 1 tag at time, while boorus accept rules of multiple tags at the same time. This difference could cause a confusion, so for this reason, we decided to use a list that only accepts a tag a time, instead of the multiline text box. (this is probably a very technical explanation, but I have no other way to explain it).

At the very least #4 sounds like a good idea, we will try include it on coming updates. As for the rest, it will require further analysis.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!