iOS No Results Found
  • Used the app a couple days ago but had deleted it. Redownloaded again today. Set up server the same way I've always had [Type: Gelbooru, URL:, Rating Filter: off, Signed In] but when I search anything, it turns up with "No Results Found." Restarted App, didn't work. Removed and re-added server, still didn't work. Deleted app and redownloaded, still didn't work. I don't know what the problem is. Some help would be great!
  • 5 Comments Ordenar por
  • I'm having the exact same issue. I can see the favorites I have but I can't search on that sever. I can search on any server but gelbooru and it's driving me crazy.
  • Same thing has been happening to me. I've had to resort to using danbooru for the time being.
  • It's a problem with the "Gelbooru" type
    I don't think the site particularly matters

If you change the gelbooru website to old gelbooru type you'll get results but the images won't load cause it's the wrong type

Hopefully this is fixed soon
  • Thanks for reporting it.

Apparently the API was disabled temporally due to abuse, so the app can't connect to the site.

We will look into it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!