Keep this app alive
  • I have noticed a lot of these posts are pretty old. But I would hate to see this app completely shut down or have no further updates. It took awhile for me to get the hang of it and I am still learning but I feel like if this app were to be updated more you would probably make one of the best apps of 2018 for collecting images instead of going page to page
  • 4 Comments Ordenar por
  • The app is still alive, and the admin (who is the programmer) is still working on the downloader and a few other features. They are only one person, and therefore cannot be pumping updates that often. I still check here for any updates weekly, just like a few others who are still waiting for some bug fixes. Me, I am waiting for the next downloader update.
  • Yeah, the app is in development, just going a little slow. We are currently working on the Android version.
  • Well we definitely need a Telegram or Discord or Matrix/Riot to communicate more often
  • A Discord would be nice.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!